The paper wants to deepen the use of the reinforced concrete in one of the first buildings realized during the second postwar period in Palermo. The building, to be destinated to INA’s center, following architectural contest regarding a large area of the nineteenth-century city, was built between 1951 and 1955 and projected by architect Carlo Broggi and, for static calculations, by prof. engineer Ugo Perricone Engel, with the supervision, in behalf of INA, of prof. engineer Arturo Danusso. The tied up aspects to the structure and foundations planning will be examined in a pioneering building for the knowledges of time. Danusso’s contribution was of scientific knowledges, applied in his contemporary professional activity on tall buildings, especially those in Milan.
|Titolo:||LA STRUTTURA IN CEMENTO ARMATO DEL "GRATTACIELO INA" A PALERMO|
|Data di pubblicazione:||2009|
|Appare nelle tipologie:||4.1 Contributo in Atti di convegno|